Tuesday, February 15, 2011

To-Do List

Things I will do when I get home:
*Hug  Zoe until she licks me to death/dies from me hugging her
*Sleep in my AMAZING king sized bed
*Call Katherine/MomandDad/Celeste/HeatherandNick/Kassie/Paige JUST BEAUSE I CAN
*Make something on the grill that my in-laws bought us last Christmas
*Eat 5 Guys Burgers and Fries
*Go to the mall JUST BECAUSE I CAN
*Go to the grocery store JUST BECAUSE I CAN
*Drive a car JUST BECAUSE I CAN
*Go run my usual run around the temple with Zoe
*Clean my house because its MINE!
*MAKE A CRAFT- particularly one with glitter
*Visit Katherine before she gives birth
*Start my business plan for an actual boutique
*Watch American TV whenever I feel like it
*Go to TARGET/WALMART JUST BECAUSE I CAN
*Take a stroll through my ol’ stompin grounds of UVU [because I’ll admit it! I already miss learning and reading in a formal setting!]
*Drive a car AGAIN
*Buy SKIM, refrigerated milk

This is just a start. I will be adding to this more, I’m sure

1 comment:

  1. haha I love this. I'll hug Zoe and Clean your house for you!

    ReplyDelete