Tuesday, February 8, 2011

These Shoes Weren't Made for Walkin'

I bought these beauties on sale when I visited Katherine in Arizona a while ago...$250 knocked down to a mere 40...!! I've been in love with them ever sense, and have worn them frequently...thus, making them one of my top 5 favorite pair of shoes.


Thank you, Brussels, Belgium, for officially putting them on my top 5 LEAST favorite pair of shoes. Thank you, for also letting me walk on your cobble stone streets to and from work every day - thus, totally destroying the (previously very sturdy!!!) structure of them.

:(



Guess that means it's time to search for a new favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Yes..I have figured this out the painful way as well. Walking this much...means tennis shoes haha..so pretty much not stylish haha but comfy haha..I usually choose pain over comfort for shoes..but here...AIN'T gonna happen..freakin cobble stone haha

    ReplyDelete