Thursday, March 24, 2011

Itinerary

SO. Here is my last blog from Belgium, and potentially my last legitimate blog for the next 20 days. lance and i will be heading out in a few hours to start our Backpacking through Europe tour. Please say prayers for me because you all know i like a hot shower and a clean bed - and apparently there will be a shortage of those throughout this trip. My bag is a little heavy, so pray that i wont die from that either. haha.


here are the places we are planning on going, in this order:

Amsterdam (festival of tulips and anne frank house)
Prague
Poland (Auschwitz)
Salsburg (Sound of music tour)
Venice
Athens, Greece (5 days here)
Back to Venice, Italy
Pisa
Milan
Bordeaoux, France
Nice, France
Barcelona
Paris
Belgium

Like I said, pray for me.... this will be such an adventure! i'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. crazy I wrote a message on here a while ago but it's not on here so ill do it again! Have so much fun ASh be safe! What a chance of a life time! So happy you can do this! take lots of pics and just soak it all in and enjoy the best you can even when you are sleeping on a park bench! it's all good! love you!

    ReplyDelete